Friday, August 5, 2011

Live Stream! And Some Exhausting Work

Hello Folks!

I am here again updating on my "Aedhen" project. Today I continued work on the frozen forest I was meant to be creating as a background. I spent a good 20 minutes this morning straight faced wishing someone would pop up and tell me exactly how to do it :P
I am not very good and knowing "cheats" for digital artwork, so Ive spent a good few hours this morning doing everything as I figured I should be doing it. Painstakingly slow.
But guess what!
Want to see my painstaking slow progress for yourself?!? :P
Then hop on over to my LIVE STREAM CHANNEL!
Yup, thats right, I have a live stream channel, I currently spent 40 minutes this morning recording my trying to figure out how to make the forest wahah.
The video is saved on there for anyone who wants to have a browse and ofc Id be happy with any comments you leave me ^^
Its been good fun! and if YOU have a livestream channel let me know so i can check it out :D

Also I have a new button you can find on my ever growing side bar -
Be sure to grab the code and button if you like my work ^^
Hope everyone has a brilliant weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment