Monday, August 1, 2011

Color Fest - July!

Well, the unofficial date I set for posting all of the Color Fest entries was the end of July so Id love to share with you now all the wonderful paintings people submitted to me of the line art I supplied about a month ago :)
Thank you to everyone who took the time to paint them! They are all beautiful and unique, its so much fun to see what different people came up with!
Here they are:
the lovely electric drawing by Koharukage

the expertly beautiful coloring by Kleedoll

a sweet glittery rendition by Anima07

a beautiful stormy coloring by Ciwiel

a magically spooky piece by the talented Marianne

the sweet and bright coloring by my friend Sandra

a lovely garden scene by the sweet Starpikachu

A gorey, and awesomely unique rendition by: Acuru
Hope youve enjoyed all of them ^^ And if you like one in particular be sure to check out their web page! I know all artists love a spot of attention for the hard work they do creating pictures for everyone :D
If any more colorings come in, dont fret, if you show them to me on deviantart theyll go into my Kanako coloring collection, and Ill always post them onto my Facebook page! The line art is still available here.

Maybe a new coloring fest in the future! The more popular it becomes we can make it into a bit of a competition with prizes so tell me your thoughts and opinions ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment