Sunday, May 15, 2011

Matilda and Squeaky!

Well, I felt I was on to something the other day.
My last sketch I made quickly, I didnt want to ruin it by making it digitally.
I thought, how great would it be to paint it with acrylics and sell it on tradera.se??
So. That is precisely what I did.
And because you know how much I love to show the magical journey that is creating a picture :P... I remembered to take photos.
This painting is on sale now on tradera.se! Check it out here:
http://www.tradera.com/Handmalad-Chibi-Anime-Akryl-Malning-Matilda-Squeaky-auktion_230902_133273460
Starting bid 100 SEK.... Buyout 300 SEK
my rough digital sketch that inspired me

i found an old canvas lying about and started work!

gotta love hallow creepy eyes...

gah! turned into creepy bug eyes ^^

ta-da! Matilda and Squeaky complete!
Im very happy with this little joy. I hope you enjoy it too - and always remember to check out my commissions page for more information if youd like your OWN chibi design ^^

2 comments:

  1. So cute! I wish I had tons of money so I could fill my room with your paintings :D

    ReplyDelete