Saturday, April 30, 2011

My Big Fat Post

so, its been a bit of a whirlwind but I am more or less back in action.
and! as i was a bit bummed out my last post lacked photos i have a whooole bunch off of richards i-phone ill make a few multiple posts with ^^

to start! i will add a few from today - we went to Ystad and ate at Max - yum yum - then went to the southern most tip of Sweden called Smeygehuk where we got ice cream and sat (on my part) very chilly next to the ocean watching exhausted marathon racers hit the finish line :P



Here I am eating my rainbow ice cream - and finally there is a picture where you could possibly see my tattoo on my foot normally! but alas i think its too sunny
Richard and me




gotta love our alien eyes. it was a nice day! it was nice seeing some new places and i finally got that ice cream ive been wanting :P 

but thats not all! i am not done sharing yet ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment