Wednesday, April 27, 2011

the british accent is like a shock to my system

just wanted to update i am in england at the moment
my beautiful hot swedish sun is replaced with grey clouds and the thickest smell of flowers around.
today i am going to the swedish embassy up in london with my huge packet of relationship proving papers, in shoes that will most likely give me blisters, being the mess i usually turn into trying to navigate tubes and google maps...

i have no photos to upload
i wanted to show you our flea infested hedgehog living in our garden which i name Squeebers
or perhaps my new soft body paints from Martin's Color which were half off :O
or maybe i couldve been so cool as to show you actual artwork

but alas
this is england.
nothing but oversized flowers and grey skies
ill update you on that embassy later

No comments:

Post a Comment