Tuesday, September 27, 2011

The Squishy Design come to life!

I was so happy to recieve photos from my lovely older sister, Alex (who lives in Paris) who ordered the Squishy Design Mousepad from me a short while ago...and it arrived!

I think the colors came out great! Something you always ponder about when getting things printed, but I am so chuffed to see my design used and out there ^^
So a huge hug and thank you to her for that! :D

Here is the design on my shop which won high regards in my marketing test on facebook with girls age 20 -30! Was the most popular by far actually!

And its one of the mousepad designs you can WIN! for free on my Facebook Giveaway going on right now ^^ Remember to click "Like" on my Facebook Page here to automatically enter yourself into the draw :)
Theres only 1 week left!! The contest ends October 4th!! :D *Spread the word*!!

2 comments:

  1. It's true - colors are vibrant and as seen on zazzle (and in this blog). I'm very happy with the quality and with the product in general =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The mouse pad looks great on your sister's desk!

    ReplyDelete